Choctober Special: Cake decorating with Chocolate
Join Helen in the kitchen this Choctober if you would like some new skills to use when decorating cakes with chocolate work!
Time & Location
Oct 12, 2019, 11:00 AM – 3:30 PM
Zara's Chocolates, 200 North Street, Bristol, England, BS3 1JF
About the event
Up your cake-decorating skills in the kitchen with Helen this Choctober. She will show you a variety of skills and techniques you can use at home for beautifully decorating a cake with chocolate work.
- Learn techniques for tempering chocolate at home, to ensure a glossy finish to your chocolate work.
- Helen will show you a variety of skills for finishing and decorating your cake, with different chocolate effects and additions.
- You will then put these to the test in decorating your own cake, which you will get to take home to show and share with your friends and family!
- This workshop includes a lunch break, with light lunch provided. Please provide any dietary information when booking.
- We will provide base cakes for working with, and all other ingredients, aprons and equipment.
No experience required, but our workshops are best suited to ages 16+
Maximum class size of 4.
Please be advised that this is a new class, so timings may over-run slightly at the end.
Unfortunately this class isn't suitable for those with a vegan, dairy-free or gluten-free diet.
1 x workshop space£100.00
2 x workshop spaces
Get a discount when you book 2 spaces at once!£180.00