Spirited X Zara's Chocolates Collaboration Class
We have teamed up with our wonderful neighbours at Spirited, North Street - for a deliciously boozy, chocolate-filled truffle-making class!
Time & Location
Oct 12, 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM
Zara's Chocolates & Spirited, 200 & 196 North Street, Bristol, England, BS3 1JF
About the event
If you love your spirits, and a delicious chocolate truffle, this class should definitely tickle your fancy!
Please note this will be the same recipe line up as our Jan 2023 class.
- Enjoy a boozy rum hot chocolate to start, whilst Katy (from Spirited) and Zara talk you through this collaboration class, and what you'll be up to.
- Enjoy sampling our delicious recipe pairings, and creating chocolates using spirits from Spirited, and complimentary ingredients to make your chocolates sing.
- Learn how to flavour your own freshly prepared ganache, before learning to pipe, dip, and decorate your truffles to a professional finish.
- Everything you make, you can pack up ready to take home and enjoy.
- Once you've finished creating your masterpieces, you will join Katy back in her bar area for a specially prepared cocktail to finish off the occasion!
No experience required, this is a fun-filled & indulgent class suitable for everyone!
Workshop suitable for ages 18+
This workshop will contain DAIRY, ALCOHOL.
Please note that this is a collaboration class, so is priced slightly higher than our usual 2 hour workshops. If you have a classic £50 voucher you would like to put towards this class, and to pay the difference, then please get in touch.
1 x ticket